Skate Something ep.1 Skate Something ep.1

it was ok...

You could make the animation a little cleaner, and maybe add some more stuff going on. I liked the idea of it though, so keep up the work!

*DJ-Hectic

sistem69 responds:

Thanks ill improve the animation when i can.

Mario and ADHD Mario and ADHD

YOU DONT MESS WITH THAT!!!!!!!!

LOL funniest thing I've seen in a while! The ending gets me every time! Comedy at perfection. Lol, Mario the tree humper :P Nice work! =D

DJ-Hectic

The Oops Collab The Oops Collab

so freakin funny!

way to make an awesome movie man! *blows up world*, oops! ROFL

-DJ-

CybermonkeyStudios responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!

Tetro Tetro

fun

its a nice puzzle game, got stuck on this one level though.

*DJ-Hectic

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wow....

Dude, this game is so much fun! I could spend days playing with this! It's really fun to push random and see what you get! Anyways, heres my song for the whole NG world to hear. I think this song is demo quality, but you be the judge!
-------83---3---1---1-----0---
---83---3---3---3-3-33-80---1-
6-9---2---1---3-989------8---8 -b-a---a---abababc---4---4--ba ---a---c---b-b-bbcb8---8---a--
ba---0---0-b-c---b--------8-a-
--1---0---1-a-----9---8-1---2-
8-a-------------------7-8-7-6a 1---1-8-a------

-Asteroids- -Asteroids-

Nice Job! :)

A nice little recreation of the classic! I voted five, good luck with the score :)

-DJ_Hectic

Rainworld Rainworld

Really soothing, title is quite appropriate. Nice musicality throughout, and tasteful use of key change like gadogry mentioned. Only complaint is the abrupt ending. Some kind of ritard or cadenza would in my opinion complete the arrangement. Awesome overall, really chilled listen!

(PS, this with rainymood on in the background at low volume is neat.)

- Pick and Choose - Pick and Choose

Nice knowledge of music theory AND production dude. Love dem fourth movements in the beginning and that major 5 chord at the end of the progression. Perty piano melody, well mixed, AND it loops perfectly. No complaints man, nice work!

Masq - The Eclectic Masq - The Eclectic

Oh damn. Dem syncopations, did the bass ever hit an on beat the entire song? I certainly hope not. Seriously though, great work here, the production is spot on as always, and I'm convinced that you do some of the most impressive build ups/downs of anyone on NG. Also, liking the direction you're taking with heavy perc/stuttered bass, it's a pretty unique sound and always grooves like crazy. Keep it up bro!

jpbear responds:

thanks a bunch dude :)

the bass isnt actually very syncopated lol, the drums are though!

thx again for the nice review!