Be a Supporter!

DJ-HecticDJ-Hectic

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 41 Fans

Tetro Tetro

fun

its a nice puzzle game, got stuck on this one level though.

*DJ-Hectic

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Wow....

Dude, this game is so much fun! I could spend days playing with this! It's really fun to push random and see what you get! Anyways, heres my song for the whole NG world to hear. I think this song is demo quality, but you be the judge!
-------83---3---1---1-----0---
---83---3---3---3-3-33-80---1-
6-9---2---1---3-989------8---8 -b-a---a---abababc---4---4--ba ---a---c---b-b-bbcb8---8---a--
ba---0---0-b-c---b--------8-a-
--1---0---1-a-----9---8-1---2-
8-a-------------------7-8-7-6a 1---1-8-a------

-Asteroids- -Asteroids-

Nice Job! :)

A nice little recreation of the classic! I voted five, good luck with the score :)

-DJ_Hectic

Drakojan Skies Mission 2 Drakojan Skies Mission 2

WOW.

It's a lot of fun!!!!!!!! PLZ make a third mission!!!!!!

The Space Cowboy Demo The Space Cowboy Demo

VERY fun!!

Great!! Keep makin more!!
PS found a glitch. I was on the platform where you get a life, it disapeared(like it's supposed to). I fell, but the screen didn't move down(it worked last time I played)!! I was stuck there.

Invaders 2002 Invaders 2002

W00T!!!!!!!!!!

This game is TAROXOR!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!
P.S. there are sheilds. you can get them sometimes by killing those ufos all the way at the top.

Adventures of Butt v0.1 Adventures of Butt v0.1

Sigh....

listen, you obviosly made this game so you could see what bad words people would say so you
could write them in you're own reviews. Right? No??? Gad, you stink worse than I thought. ;) You were obviosly sitting on the toilet when you thought about this game. You probably sketched you're POOP and stuck the sketch of it on the screen!!! Then you traced you're butt, stuck the drawing on the screen, turned it sideways, and put REALLY cheesy eyes on it. You probably got you're little sister to scream for the music. Overall, I have more fun sitting on the toilet. ;)

Sticky / Dancing Stickman Sticky / Dancing Stickman

More fun than dance dance revolution!

GREAT GAME!!!! I don't know what you're talking about Little_Crumbsnatcher!!!! The music rocked!!You just can't beat MC hammer!!

Indian Outlaw Indian Outlaw

OMG!!!!

The best game on NG!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS to beat the last boss:
Be sure to have at least 1 super attack, shoot his eyes untill U run out of ammo, Use your super
attack and you beat the last boss!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

GWAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAMPAGING NEVER FELT SO GOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! Anyways, My scores,
Graphics: Awesome!! better than AH!!!
Sound: Nice, but can get alittle anoying.
violence: ULTAMINTE RAMPAGE!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!
Humor: HAHA! It's funny to kill helpless fools!!!!!
overall: THE BEST GAME ON NG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!